JustWind is a cooperation of two engineering offices and was founded in 2009. Ingenieurbüro Schmöller and Ingenieurbüro Hiller support you in the development of wind turbines from concept to series production. Our small team specialized in project management as well as mechanical design and development. In doing so, we are particularly flexible: according to your requirements, we work in your office or we deliver completed projects. In collaboration we our network we also develop entire wind turbines.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Christiane Schmöller
… has been working in wind turbine development and project management for over 10 years. Experiences in turbine development from blank sheet to prototype testing with turbine types from 900kW onshore to 6MW off shore.
- Validation of your wind turbine design
- Market analysis for turbine types
- Concept studies
- Technical clarification of wind turbine components
- Improvement of turbine reliability
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA) of Turbine Component Faults
- Support of your project management in wind turbine developments and process tracking
- Documentation (manuals etc.)
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Michael Hiller
… has been working in the wind industry since 2007. Design and development of single components to complete machine house and tower designs (1.25 to 7MW). Focused on mechanical engineering of FRP (nacelle housing and spinner) and cast components. Automotive and general engineering from 2003 to 2007 as consultant and project manager.
- Design of mechanical components, main focus on FRP and cast components
- Manufacturing drawings
- Design validation
- Concept studies
- Digital manikin analysis
- Safety requirements and protective measures
- Consulting for CAD/PDM systems
Supported CAD systems
- Creo Parametric (Pro/ENGINEER)
- Catia V5