JustWind is a cooperation of two engineering offices, founded in 2009. Ingenieurbüro Schmöller and Ingenieurbüro Hiller support you in the development of wind turbines from concept to series production. Our small team specialized in project management as well as mechanical design and development.
We support you in the technical management of wind turbines as well as project management of repair work and service assignments in your windparks.
We are particularly flexible: according to your requirements, we work in your office or we deliver completed projects.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Christiane Schmöller
… has been working in wind turbine development and project management since 2002. The experience covers a wide range from 900kW onshore to 6MW offshore wind turbine developments. She supports project teams in technical clarification of mechanical components, process tracking and coordination tasks.
Since 2015 she took over the technical management of several wind parks.
- Project management and process controlling
- Support of your project manager in wind turbine developments and process tracking in extensive projects
- Technical clarification of mechanical wind turbine components
- Turbine documentation (Manuals, Mounting instructions, Maintenance manuals, etc.)
- Technical management of wind turbines / wind parks
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Michael Hiller
… has been working in the wind industry since 2007. Design and development of single components to complete machine house and tower designs (1.25 to 8MW). Focused on mechanical engineering of FRP (nacelle housing and spinner), cast components and steel structures. Automotive and general engineering from 2003 to 2007 as consultant and project manager.
- Design of mechanical components, main focus on FRP, cast components and steel structures
- Manufacturing drawings
- Design validation
- Concept studies
- Digital manikin analysis
- Consulting for CAD/PDM systems
Supported CAD systems
- Creo Parametric (Pro/ENGINEER)
- Catia V5