JustWind is a cooperation of two engineering offices, established in 2009 in Stuttgart / Regensburg in Germany. Ingenieurbüro Schmöller and Ingenieurbüro Hiller will support you in the development of wind turbines from the concept to series production. Our small team is specialized in project management as well as in mechanical design and development.
We advice you in the technical management of wind turbines, project management of repair works and service assignments in your windparks.
We are flexible: according to your requirements, we assist you in your office or we will deliver complete projects directly to you.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Christiane Schmöller
… has been working in wind turbine development and project management since 2002. The experience covers a wide range from 900kW onshore to 6MW offshore wind turbine developments. She supports project teams in technical clarification of mechanical components, process tracking and coordination tasks.
Since 2015 she took over the technical management of several wind parks.
In a partnership with the company Sander & Partner in Munich we increase the efficiency and optimization of your wind parks by evaluation of already existing scada data. Anomalies of wind turbine performance will be detected: deviations of yaw alignments, power curves, verification of bat-protection shut downs as well as evaluation of status statistics of turbine types and wind parks.
- Project management and process controlling
- Support of your project manager in wind turbine developments and process tracking in extensive projects
- Technical clarification of mechanical wind turbine components
- Turbine documentation (Manuals, Mounting instructions, Maintenance manuals, etc.)
- Technical management of wind turbines / wind parks
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Michael Hiller
… has been working in the wind industry since 2007. Design and development of single components to complete machine house and tower designs (1.25 to 8MW). Focused on mechanical engineering of FRP (nacelle housing and spinner), cast components and steel structures. Automotive and general engineering from 2003 to 2007 as consultant and project manager.
- Design of mechanical components, main focus on FRP, cast components and steel structures
- Manufacturing drawings
- Design validation
- Concept studies
- Digital manikin analysis
- Consulting for CAD/PDM systems
Supported CAD systems
- Creo Parametric (Pro/ENGINEER)
- Catia V5